La Quinta de Bolivar which became a refuge for its owner during the growing political tension, was also a place of encounter with Manuela Sáenz who did not hesitate to go to the capital to support him in times of discord. During this tour we will explore this house that reflects details of Libertador everyday life and allows us to evoke this historic pair of lovers. We also will tour the Eje Ambiental which remember the San Francisco River, once central to the city. Also we will visit the religious complex of Las Aguas.
To Keep in Mind
- The tour is pedestrian and lasts for two hours.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Payment can be made at the meeting point or by consignment. If you wish to pay by consignment please call us.
- We pay in advance the assistance card according to the list of registered so counted with the presence of those registered.
- Deadline to register for tours of programming that are held the weekend, to report consignment or cancel registration: Friday at 2:00 p.m. For programming tours that are held weekday, the deadline will be the day before at 2:00 p.m.
- Once registration is closed, we will confirm the meeting point, give details and recommendations.
For more information call us at (+57) 316-2399927 or contact us.
The payment for participation in any of the tours, suppose that the user knows and accepts the Terms and Conditions.