The foundation of Latin American cities was conducted under similar rituals and gestures that led to the creation of new territories where life for the natives and the Spaniards changed forever. Bogotá was no exception. During this tour we will follow the steps of greedy conquerors who founded the city. We will explore the Barrio de la Concordia where takes form one of the traditions about the beginnings of the city and where Chicha, native ancient beverage, is prepared. Then we visit the Church of the Candelaria and observe religious jewelry: inherited treasures that reflect cultural conjunction. In the Plaza Mayor we will detail vestiges on the early settlement of Santa Fe which took shape as a major city.
To Keep in Mind
- The tour is pedestrian and lasts for two hours.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Payment can be made at the meeting point or by consignment. If you wish to pay by consignment please call us.
- We pay in advance the assistance card according to the list of registered so counted with the presence of those registered.
- Deadline to register for tours of programming that are held the weekend, to report consignment or cancel registration: Friday at 2:00 p.m. For programming tours that are held weekday, the deadline will be the day before at 2:00 p.m.
- Once registration is closed, we will confirm the meeting point, give details and recommendations.
For more information call us at (+57) 316-2399927 or contact us.
The payment for participation in any of the tours, suppose that the user knows and accepts the Terms and Conditions.